Friday, October 3, 2008

A different view

On this cloudy day, I had to go back and look at a sunny picture. I live about a mile from the water. Our rocky north shore beach is quiet and serene. I find it is a place that encourages peacefulness, inspiration and meditative thinking. I love our beach. I moved last year and I am about 3/4 of a mile further from the beach. You would think that it wouldn't make any difference, but it does. I have to go out of my way to drive by the beach or stop there. Before it was always on the way.

So I am enjoying my photo of our beach, a brigh sunny day, sailboats, trees on the hills, not quite beginning to change color. The beauty that surrounds us is easy to forget. How lucky we are to have this beauty! Today is an opportunity to feel grateful! I am grateful!

This morning I posted a few new things on my Etsy shop today. A line of contemporary kinetic jewelry. My favorite is called Seashore Breeze...wonder why. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=15842133

Enjoy your day!

No comments: