Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Some new stuff


I posted a few new things today. There is some more word jewelry. Dream is my favorite. Dream big! Dream of what can be. It is all within your reach. I am drawn to jewelry with inspirational sayings and words. It is a wonderful reminder how truly amazing we are. Permission to be great! What can be better than that?

The past few months I have been listening to Mike Dooley of TUT Enterprises http://tut.com/ I love his message, I love his upbeat way. Mostly I love the phrase he coined - "Thoughts become things. Choose the good ones!" I have a rubber bracelet that my life coach gave me. I have never taken it off since she gave it to me. My daughter has one as well. She never takes it off. She is prone to worrisome thoughts and anxiety. It is a great reminder to her that her thinking can make her feel better or worse, depending on what she chooses to think. It is helping. Here is a picture of her sporting her Thoughts become things bracelet.

Anyway, I was inspired by my bracelet and by Mike Dooley. I was inspired by the use of recycled materials in my work. I put the two together and have come up with my Word Jewelry.

All the word jewelry is available in blue, green, olive and brown glass. At the moment I only have posted some blue word jewelry. Send me a conversation on Etsy if you would like something in a different color.

Check back next week when I begin my specials.

Here is a peak at some of my Etsy offerings!

No comments: